FREE Online and via QR Code at the meet
A total of 3 spectators per athlete will be allowed. Pre-registration required. Pick-up at the meet.
1st Wristband FREE (included with meet entry fee), purchase up to 2 additional for $20 each.
- 1st FREE wristband will be distributed at the check in booth at Minneapolis Convention Center.
- Please send ONE person from your family to the wristband pick-up booth
- Registered/Non-Competing Gymnasts: We have allotted FREE wristbands for you to attend other sessions. First Come First Serve. See the booth at the door.
- Please arrive no sooner than 7:30am or 15 minutes prior to the session start time
- Follow us on Facebook to see when our doors are open
Event Finals Wristbands
Congratulations to your athletes for making event finals!!!!
We want to fill the stands as much as COVID regulations will allow.
If your gymnast qualified for & is competing in finals, their name will show on the link below and will allow you to purchase wristbands.
- ONLY 2 Spectators per competing athlete will be allowed.
- All wristbands are $20 each.
- You MUST have a wristband to enter.
- Ticket sales WILL CLOSE at 10am on SUNDAY.
- Be sure to get your wristbands purchased by this time as NO wristbands will be available beyond this sign up.
Get your tickets at SignUpGenius. Link will be available 7am -10am Sunday
See you all at 11:30 for stretch, 11:50 for Open warm up and 12:35 for March In held in Hall C.
Thanks so much for attending Northern Lights, good luck to all the athlete’s competing in the finals!
Each day at 7:30am for the first session. All subsequent sessions, admissions allowed 15 minutes prior.
All gymnasts will check in at the door.
Notice to all participants, spectators, coaches, judges & volunteers: There will be a photographer onsite during a portion of our meet taking photos for marketing purposes. They will be following all SafeSport guidelines.