***Please be aware, the skyways may be closed. Please plan accordingly.***
Hall C = Levels 6-10, main scoring
Hall D = All Xcel Levels
Hall E = Awards
1301 Second Ave So, Mpls
PARKING & SKYWAY: Map
COVID-19 MINNEAPOLIS CONVENTION CENTER INFORMATION :
Click HERE for more information.
The Minneapolis Convention Center has implemented the following:
- Added automatic (touchless) 70% alcohol-based hand sanitizers throughout the lobby areas
- Enhanced disinfecting protocol during cleaning to include high touch areas such as but not limited to door handles, additional surfaces, bathroom doors, sink apparatus, faucets etc.
- Recommending personal care of both internal staff as well as guests to the center.
- Hand washing for 20 seconds as a main focus. The MCC has 274 sinks throughout the public area in the facility. All of our sinks are touchless and automatic. These areas will be well cared for and refilled continually throughout the day.
See their website for more information.
In addition to the services provided by MCC, we will also have sanitizers throughout our Hall.
COACHES & JUDGES: Please note your rooms are in the 102 Room Block.
SAFETY IN DOWNTOWN MPLS
- The Minneapolis Convention Center (MCC) takes great pride partnering and collaborating with show managers to ensure their exhibitors and guests feel safe while at our facility. We want them to feel equally safe as they explore downtown Minneapolis, enjoy our restaurants and shops, navigate our skyways, and use our public streets and transportation.
- To help with effort, the city has a staff of friendly Ambassadors who rove the streets and skyways. These folks are part of the Minneapolis Downtown Improvement District (DID), and you’ll know them by their neon-lime green summer shirts or their winter blue jackets, all with the DID logo. Approachable and welcoming, Ambassadors can answer questions, give directions, and help with security issues.
- Visitors should also know about 311, the number to dial for non-life-threatening events such as lost property, vehicle break-ins, or reporting suspicious activity. And of course, 911 is the number to call for medical emergencies or to report crimes in progress.
- Visitors can report to Minneapolis police about any suspicious activity that doesn’t require an immediate response. The Tip Line for the Minneapolis Police Department – 612-692-TIPS (8477) or Text 847411
SAFETY AT MINNEAPOLIS CONVENTION CENTER
- At this time, MCC is not open to the general public and only registered or paid attendees will be allowed admittance into building.
- If you have safety concerns, need emergency assistance, or would like to report suspicious activity while visiting the MCC, please report information to our Command Center at 612.335.6040.
- The MCC’s Command Center is committed to your safety and is staffed 24/7 to provide surveillance, safety response, and emergency or non-emergency support. The Command Center is located on the Center’s Level One.
- Attendees can also explore ways to prepare and stay informed, learn about security preparations and updates, follow impacts to traffic and transportation at www.minneapolis.org
DOORS OPEN: 7:30am. All subsequent sessions please arrive no sooner than 15 min prior.
GYMNASTS: Please be sure your gymnast has shoes (flip flops are perfect) to use during the competition should they need to use the rest rooms.
CHECK IN: All gymnasts will check in at the front door.
PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION: Here
See the Hotel tab for more information if staying at the host hotel
Looking for a GREAT place to eat? MAP
The link above will have the most current information about open restaurants in the area.