NOTE: Flights subject to change
How this process works:
- The State Board selects the age groups that compete together based on numbers of qualified athletes
- Examples: Xcel Bronze 9 & 11 yr olds make up a full session; L7 12 & 13 yr olds make up a full session
- Once grouped together, session order is randomly picked
- When an age group is too large, it will be broken into 2 or 3 age groups for awards purposes
- Xcel has 5 of these: Silver 10s, 11s, Gold 11s, 12s, 13s
- During the same session, you will see age groups 11A and 11AA. When you see 11B, that means the 3rd group is in that next session...meaning MANY athletes!
- These athletes are sorted in DOB order and put in the age groups accordingly
- Once athletes are assigned a session, their competition order is randomly selected
Please allow yourself enough time to find parking. There are several other events at the Convention Center this same weekend.
Highway 35W is under construction both north and south of downtown. Please allow extra driving time.