REVISED As of March 20, 2017 and FINAL
DETAILED SCHEDULE: here
NOTE: Flights subject to change
How this process works:
- The State Board selects the age groups that compete together based on numbers of qualified athletes
- Examples: Xcel Bronze 9 & 11 yr olds make up a full session; L7 12 & 13 yr olds make up a full session
- Once grouped together, session order is randomly picked
- When an age group is too large, it will be broken into 2 or 3 age groups for awards purposes
- Xcel has 5 of these: Silver 10s, 11s, Gold 11s, 12s, 13s
- During the same session, you will see age groups 11A and 11AA. When you see 11B, that means the 3rd group is in that next session...meaning MANY athletes!
- These athletes are sorted in DOB order and put in the age groups accordingly
- Once athletes are assigned a session, their competition order is randomly selected
Please allow yourself enough time to find parking. The Sportsman Show is also at the Convention Center this same weekend.
Highway 94 from the north into downtown is under construction. Please allow extra driving time.
Please join Judge Connie Dickson for a special recognition ceremony on Saturday following the L10s and XP, on the Minneapolis Floor. Approximately 4:30pm. Any seniors competing Friday are eligible for free admission to attend this ceremony. More information at our Ticket Booth.
Send your gymnast a special message in our souvenir program! Deadline March 7th. FORM
MISSED THE DEADLINE?
No problem. We will be selling 'Candy Grams' at the meet. You fill out a message for your gymnast and it's read during warm-ups. They get a little keepsake to go with. Look for our customized State Pins! See our Candy Gram booth just inside the Hall. (In the event that the competition has started, we will read your message at Awards)