Northern Lights 2015
UPDATE: We will no longer be hosting Xcel. We have a few spots remaining in Levels 3-Elite.
We have a great meet planned for 2015. In addition to Event Finals, we are also having an Open Team Challenge!
This is a great competition for upper level gymnasts and we anticipate college coaches attending our meet. We
will also have great competition for Compulsory gymnasts.
Hosted by: Twin City Twisters & Twisters, Inc. Booster Club firstname.lastname@example.org
When: March 6-8, 2015
Where: Minneapolis Convention Center
Registration Forms: Entry Form (Excel, PDF), Rosters (Excel, PDF)
Levels: L3 - Elite
Deadlines: Registration by January 15, 2015
We encourage you to get your deposit in now... the meet is filling up.
Please submit completed forms and checks payable to Twisters Inc. to:
Northern Lights Classic
c/o Twin City Twisters
9001 – 123rd Avenue North
Champlin, MN 55316
Phone 763-421-3046 x220, fax 763-421-1448
Airport: Minneapolis (MSP) is a short 20 minute drive
Tentatively Planned Schedule:
- Friday L7 and L8
- Saturday L6, L9 and L10/E
- Saturday and Sunday Compulsory
- Saturday evening Open Team Challenge
- Sunday early afternoon Event Finals
Open Team Challenge:
- Four Girls per team compete in the Saturday evening Open Team Challenge. Top 3 scores count.
- Clubs will designate 4 of their L10 girls to compete. The remaining L10s from each club will compete Sat
morning or afternoon.
- It's an open session judged under Level 10 rules (meaning you may enter a L9-Elite, but judging is based on L10
- All competitors are eligible for Event Finals on Sunday afternoon.
- Top 8 gymnasts on each event for L8, L9 & L10
TCT is committed to supporting college gymnastics programs. One dollar from each meet entry fee is donated to
'Save Collegiate Gymnastics'. Follow the initiative on Facebook: CollegiateGymnasticsGrowthInitiative
Mail your donation:
Gymnastics Growth Initiative
c/o Sarah Jean Marshall
3307 3rd Ave W, Suite 301
Seattle Pacific University
Seattle, WA 98119